On -line registration are closed. If you want to attend the meeting you must regiter on-site.
Please read carefully the instructions and terms related bellow and also the cancellation policy before starting the registration procedure.
Registration includes attendance to the scientific conference, ceremonies, plenary talks, scientific sessions, welcome wine tasting, daily coffees and lunches, program, and conference proceedings.
Early booking* will be available until November 25, 2016, after that all fees will increase by 75 €.
Reduced fees are available for AEET members and also for members of its twinned society the AIL (Iberian Association for limnology). Please be aware that unless your membership is current, you can only register at the non-member rates.
|Regular members AEET/AIL||275 €||350 €|
|Student Members AEET/AIL||150 €||225 €|
|Regular non-members||350 €||425 €|
|Student non-members**||200 €||275 €|
* Deadline for early registration is: 25-11-2016. Late registration fees shall be applicable from 26-11-2016.
** Valid documentation proving student status will be required.
Application of discounts for AEET/AIL members and students is subject to verification.
Unemployed people or any other participant facing objective financial difficulties, may apply for a reduction on the registration fee upon written solicitude to email@example.com explaining his/her particular case.
Deduction for unemployed person: Proof of status will be required and invoices will be issued to the participant itself and not to a third-part holder (university, research center or institution).
Attendance to the Conference dinner and fieldtrips are optional and will be priced and invoiced separately. Field trips have limited seating. Seats will be awarded by order of registration.
Available extra-activities and prices (Click on the respesctive links to check out the different available activities).
Includes a 4-hours guided tour on four-wheel-drive microbuses in the National Park, bus transportation, and lunch.
Price: 50€ (Admission available up to 60 seats)
2. Alcornocales Natural Park around the Strait of Gibraltar region:
Includes bus transportation and field trip to the Natural Park and lunch.
Price: 50 € (Admission available up to 50 seats)
Includes bus transportation, visit to a vineyard and cellar, wine tasting, lunch, walk in the old town, and visit to Acinipo archaeological site (Roman theater and bains).
Price: 70 €. (Admission available up to 55 seats)
- Conference dinner (Thursday evening, February 2nd).
At La Raza Restaurant: price: 35 €. Includes a previous one-hour tour around Santa Cruz district.
Free admission at no charge available up to the maximum seating capacity.
- Easy collaboration and version control with Git & GitHub
- Reproducible science with Rmarkdown
- Audiovisual media toolkit for science divulgation
- Communicating to a non-scientific public
Free admission at no charge available up to fulfil capacity.
Filling the registration form
- After entering/verifying your personal data, select your status-fee (regular vs student). If you are an AEET member your personal data and status-fee will be displayed by default.
- Select the activities that you want to apply for by checking the corresponding checkboxes or radio buttons.
- Verify or/and enter your invoicing data. If you want your invoice to be issued to a third-part holder (company, university, resarch center, etc.) please be sure to enter its fiscal data in the correspondent form (have your bill data handy before starting the registration). For any other specific requeriment of invoicing please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select method of payment.
- After submiting the registration procedure you will receive an automatic confirmation email. If you do not received confirmation within 24 hours please contact the Secretariat at email@example.com.
Registration will not be considered formalized until the secretariat has confirmed your payment.
Early registration fee payments must be made before 26th November, 2016. Thereafter your registration are considered late and a penalty of 75 € (early registration discount) shall be applied.
Payment can be made by bank transfer, bank deposit or via virtual POS (credit card).
Our tax data:
Entity name: Asociación Española de Ecología Terrestre
Address: Dpto. Biología y Geología, URJC. C/Tulipán s/n, 28933 Móstoles, Madrid, España.
Account holder: Asociación Española de Ecología Terrestre
IBAN: ES70 0073 0100 5804 9730 5102
Cód. SWIFT / BIC: OPENESMM.
Cancelling registration is separate from cancelling a presentation. Written notification of registration cancellation must be emailed to the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org
). The registrant must submit registration cancellation notice by December 1st
in order to be eligible for a refund of the registration fee paid less a €25 processing fee. Refunds will be provided by bank transfer. No refunds will be issued if cancellation notice is given after December 1st except in extenuating circumstances (medical issues, family emergency). There will be no refunds granted for registrants who do not meet the conditions outlined above.
There are no refunds possible after December 1st, however a substitution from other person within the same cathegorie is possible at any time prior to the conference at no charge.
Delegates who do not attend receptions, lunchs, coffee breaks or any other activity included in the registration fee, will not receive a refund equivalent to their costs.
Thak you for participating.